Release Date: 2017-04-24
- Active Directory integration supports more complex configurations
- The amount of Java memory was increased to avoid
OutOfMemoryissues on Synology
- Connecting to the web UI via old TLS versions (1.0/1.1) was disabled. Some rarely used HTTP methods were also disabled.
- Cookies are now always used in the web UI for session tracking.
- Jobs could be stuck because of incorrect Swap skip processing
- Jobs failed in the middle of data transfer with VDDK error
- Jobs failed with Internal error because of the issues with one of Apache libraries
- Jobs that work with older ESXi hosts (4.1-5.1) under VMware Essentials license could fail
- The product could lose track of Hyper-V after it was updated
- Support bundle cannot be downloaded when there is no Internet connection.
- CBT Driver for Hyper-V 2012 (R2) is not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification for Hyper-V are not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Encrypted repositories are not supported with RHEL/SLES (required packages are missing)
- NFS datastores cannot be used as target datastores for flash VM boot or screenshot verification
- Replica/recovered VM disks are always created as Lazy zeroed if source VM had both Lazy and Eager zeroed disks
- Exchange OLR: Emails that were forwarded to recipient as attachments cannot be recovered from the mailbox
- Linux transporter should be used for replicating/backing up VMs with SATA disks
- Exchange Public Folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Default backup repository of the Virtual Appliance cannot be extended beyond 16 TB
- Application-aware processing for AWS EC2 may freeze when using domain credentials
- Replica AMIs and recovered EC2 instances have "Platform" attribute set to "Other Linux" due to AWS API limitations
- Active Directory printers are skipped during recovered items import
- First Class Disk (FCD) cannot be backed up if it is not attached to any VM
- VSS quiescing is not supported for encrypted VMs
- HotAdd is not supported if the VA with Nakivo Backup & Replication has the same BIOS UUID as the VM to be backed up or replicated
- Swap file skipping is not supported for the Dynamic Disks
- If the same Hyper-V VM is processed by multiple jobs simultaneously and those jobs are started at the same time, some of the jobs may fail to create VM checkpoint.
Recovery job on Hyper-V does not allow creating VMs with identical names.
Backup and replication of Hyper-V VMs with shared drives are not supported.
- Linux swap in files currently is not skipped. Only Linux swap partitions are supported.
- Older versions of ESXi (4.1, 5.0, 5.1) require an installation of the special Transporter.
- File recovery fails if the HDD's Virtual Device Node is SATA and Transporter proceeding the job is installed on Windows.