Release Date: 2015-07-09
New Features in v5.7
- Support for VMware vSphere 6: NAKIVO Backup & Replication now fully supports VMware vSphere 6, including support for Virtual Volumes (VVols), VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN) 2.0.
- Encrypted Local Backup Repository: Provides the ability to encrypt local backup repositories, which are located on a Linux OS.
Improvements in v5.7
Silent installation option has been added
Check for available space is triggered more frequently when free space is below 10 GB
Email subject in automatic reports was made more informative
Linux updater reliability was improved
Link to update instructions added to Update Available popup
Fixed Issues in v5.7
If standalone hosts have resource pools with the same IDs and contain VMs with the same morIDs, the product cannot differentiate the VMs (threats the VMs as a single VM).
Running job from context menu doesn't work
Transporters are unavailable during CIFS share import or creation
Error message shows vCenter instead of host
User is auto logged out during active FLR session
Replication job fails because of certain values in vCenter server localization
Known Issues in v5.7
- NFS datastores cannot be used with Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification
- Flash VM Boot Job does not add a new VM in case a new child VM was added to a Backup Job
- Microsoft Exchange Public folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Microsoft Active Directory printers are skipped during import
- Microsoft Exchange log truncation cannot be performed on some configurations