Release Date: 2014-07-22
New Features in v4.1
- Developer Kit: NAKIVO introduces an HTTP API that enables you to automate and orchestrate VM backup, replication, and recovery jobs within NAKIVO Backup & Replication. The kit includes API documentation and code examples and has been designed so that even non-developers can easily use it.
- Call Home: NAKIVO Backup & Replication can now automatically create, encrypt, and upload support bundles to a NAKIVO support server. This will help NAKIVO support to quickly identify a root cause of an issue and provide a solution. Also, the new Call Home feature can help NAKIVO Support to discover, investigate and suggest possible resolutions to a problem, even before you become aware of the issue.
- Datastore Clusters Support: NAKIVO Backup & Replication v4.1 now supports datastore clusters that can be selected as a target for VM replication or as a target for recovery from VM backup.
Improvements in v4.1
- Added support for folders in the Datastore view
- Auto check for updates functionality was added
- Minor updates for job editing
Fixed Issues in v4.1
- Error message was added for locked VMDKs
- Pagination was fixed for object recovery (better handling of large mailboxes)
- Automatic cleanup of leftover snapshots and file locks was improved