What is a Support Bundle
NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides the ability to create support bundles – a zipped collection of the product logs and system information.
Sending a support bundle to the NAKIVO Support Team allows them to quickly identify the root cause of issues and to suggest a proper solution.
Creating Support Bundles
To create a support bundle, follow the steps below:
Before creating a support bundle, make sure Email settings are configured.
- Click the "?" (help) icon in the upper right corner of the web UI.
- Click Request support link. The dialog box will appear.
- Type in the description of your problem in the Please describe the problem you're experiencing field.
- Enter your email address in the Contact email field.
- If necessary, upload an attachment by clicking Browse.
- Put the check mark next to Include main database if you want to include your main database.
Click Create & Send Support Bundle to send the support bundle to NAKIVO Support Team. You will receive an answer from NAKIVO Support Team within one business day.