Product Version: 10.3
Last Modified: 15 March 2020
I get a connection error when NAKIVO Backup & Replication is trying to connect to the Transporter. How can I fix it?
When NAKIVO Backup & Replication is trying to connect to the Transporter, you may encounter an error, which can occur due to the following reasons:
- No response was received at <hostname or IP>:<port>
Solution: Double-check the provided credentials and make sure that the server housing the Transporter is not down.
- Connection to <hostname or IP>:<port> was refused
Solution: Make sure that the entered IP address and port are correct.
- An internal error has occurred
Solution: Check your connection and try refreshing the Transporter in a few minutes.
- Target transporter is out of date
Solution: Update the Transporter software to the current version.
- Target transporter is already added
Solution: Check if the Transporter was already added to the product previously.
- Incorrect master password.
Solution: Make sure to double-check the entered master password.
- Certificate (self-signed, CA-signed, CA cert) has expired, has changed, was removed, or is missing
Solution: Make sure both NAKIVO Backup & Replication and the target Transporter are updated. Also, check if the machine housing the Transporter is operational.
- Transporter ID has changed
Solution: Try restarting the Transporter service. In case the problem persists, update or reinstall the Transporter.
- Pre-shared key has changed, was removed, or is missing
Solution: Update or reinstall the Transporter.