Product version: 9.1
Last Modified: 05 November 2019
When performing a tape action, the following error appears:
When you encounter an internal error during reading/writing/scanning/erasing/moving/initializing/ejecting a tape cartridge, it means that there is some hardware or connection issue that has not been covered by tests.
To find out the root cause of the internal error you have, you need to do the following:
- Send a support bundle.
- Along with the support bundle, provide the NAKIVO Support department with the following information:
- Vendor, model, and firmware version of your tape device.
- Drivers installed on your tape device.
- Connection of the tape device to the machine where NAKIVO Transporter is installed.
- System logs and logs from the tape device.
Once all this information is analyzed, you will receive an email with the possible solution(s) to your problem.