Product Version: 8.0
Last Modified: 02 October 2018
How do I move a Backup Repository to another location?
- Make sure that the Backup Repository is not being used by running jobs.
- To ensure data consistency, detach the Backup Repository.
- Move the “NakivoBackup” folder, which was created in the location you specified during Backup Repository creation, to a new location.
Do not modify or delete any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder. Modifying or deleting any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder may damage the entire Backup Repository.
4. If the path or access credentials to the Backup Repository have changed, edit the Backup Repository and specify the correct information.
5. Give proper permissions to the “NakivoBackup” folder after transferring it to a new location.
6. Attach the Backup Repository.