Product Version: 10.1
Last Modified: 10 August 2020
NAKIVO Backup & Replication fails to process/view a mailbox during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job with the following error:
To successfully process mailboxes during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job, all Exchange Certificates must be located in a Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store.
To solve the issue, take the following steps:
- Open the Exchange admin center and go to Servers > Certificates.
- In the Select server list, click Export Exchange certificate.
- In the Export Exchange certificate window enter UNC and password.
- Click OK.
- In the Start menu, click Run and enter MMC.
- In the File menu click Add/Remove Snap-In.
- Click Certificates (Local Computer) in the left pane of the MMC.
- The Certificates snap-in window opens. Select Computer account and click Next.
- In the Select Computer window, select Local computer and click Finish.
- In the Add/Remove Snap-In window click OK.
- Expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities in the Certificates (Local Computer) menu, right-click the Certificates subfolder and select All tasks > Import. Follow Certificate Import Wizard till the end to finish importing your Exchange certificate.
- The imported certificate appears on the list.
Note that these actions must be applied to all Exchange Certificates.