Product Version: 9.4
Last Modified: 12 May 2020
NAKIVO Backup & Replication fails to process/view a mailbox during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job with the following error:
Cannot process mailbox “X”
The Aurodiscover service could not be located
To successfully process mailboxes during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job the Exchange Certificates must be located in a Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store.
To solve the issue, take the following steps:
- Export Exchange Certificates from the Exchange Admin Console/Center.
- Using MMC, add the Certificates (Local Computer) snap-in to the Console Root as it is described in the Microsoft article.
- Click Certificates (Local Computer) in the left pane of the MMC.
- In the right pane, click Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Right-click the Certificates subfolder and select All Tasks from the menu.
- Click Import and follow the wizard to import the Certificates. After completing the wizard, you will receive a message stating that the import has been successful.