Product Version: 10.1
Last Modified: 10 August 2020
NAKIVO Backup & Replication fails to process/view a mailbox during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job with the following error:
To successfully process mailboxes during the Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange job, all Exchange Certificates must be located in a Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store.
To solve the issue, take the following steps:
- Open the Exchange admin center and go to Servers > Certificates.
- In the Select server list, click Export Exchange certificate.
- In the Export Exchange certificate window enter UNC and password.
- Click OK.
- In the Start menu, click Run and enter MMC.
- In the File menu click Add/Remove Snap-In.
- Click Certificates (Local Computer) in the left pane of the MMC.
- The Certificates snap-in window opens. Select Computer account and click Next.
- In the Select Computer window, select Local computer and click Finish.
- In the Add/Remove Snap-In window click OK.
- Expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities in the Certificates (Local Computer) menu, right-click the Certificates subfolder and select All tasks > Import. Follow Certificate Import Wizard till the end to finish importing your Exchange certificate.
- The imported certificate appears on the list.
Note that these actions must be applied to all Exchange Certificates.
If the same or similar issue persists after following the above steps, see this article.