Product Version: 6.0
Last Modified: 04 January 2016
EC2 instance processing fails. The following error message appears:
NAKIVO Backup & Replication requires the following TCP ports to be open for successful instance processing:
TCP Port #
|4443||Director||Used to access the Director web UI. Must be open on the Director machine.|
|9446||Transporter||Used by the Director and Transporters to communicate with the Transporter. Must be open on the Transporter machine.|
|9448-10000||Transporter||Used by Transporters for cross-Transporter data transfer. Must be open on the Transporter machine.|
- The ports are not used by other applications.
- The ports are not blocked.
- The ports are accessible from the appropriate endpoints.
- The source or target Transporter might be disconnected or powered off.
- AWS might be temporarily unavailable in the source or target region/availability zone.
Make sure all Transporters are available and AWS is available.