Product Version: 9.0
Last Modified: 21 November 2019
What are the limitations of NAKIVO Backup & Replication when backing up VMs from Free ESXi hosts?
NAKIVO Backup & Replication has the following limitations when working with Free VMware ESXi hosts:
- You cannot use Free ESXi hosts as a target for VM replication.
- SSH must be enabled on the Free ESXi host in order to work with it.
- CBT must be enabled manually for every VM that is backed up.
- VM Verification is not available for VMs running on such hosts.
- Exchange Log Truncation is not available for VMs running on such hosts.
- Free VMware ESXi 4.1 is not supported.
- It is impossible to deploy a Transporter from NAKIVO Backup & Replication due to vSphere API limitations.