Product Version: 9.3
Last Modified: 25 May 2020
I cannot create a Backup Repository on an NFS share with NAKIVO Backup & Replication. The Backup Repository creation fails with an error.
A Backup Repository is a folder used by NAKIVO Backup & Replication to store VM backups. When you create a Backup Repository, NAKIVO Backup & Replication creates a folder named “NakivoBackup” in the specified location and stores backup data and metadata in that folder.
Make sure that:
- The folder where you want to create the Backup Repository already exists on the share.
- You have read and write permissions to the share.
- You have provided the right mount path to the share.
- The "Squash" option is set to "map all users to admin".
- You can access the share from the machine on which the Transporter is installed.
- Try using the IP address of the share server instead of the hostname to eliminate possible DNS issues.
If this doesn’t help, send a.