Starting VMware VM Recovery
To recover entire VMware VMs from backups, do one of the following:
- Start recovery from the Dashboard by clicking Recover and then clicking VM recovery from backup
- Open the New Recovery Job Wizard from the Repositories tab by following the steps below:
- Go to the main menu of NAKIVO Backup & Replication and click Settings.
- Go to the Repositories tab and hover over a Backup Repository containing the necessary backup.
- Click Recover and then click VM recovery from backup.
- Alternatively, the recovery can be performed by using by using the search function.
The New Recovery Job Wizard for VMware vSphere opens.