Starting Hyper-V VM Recovery
To recover entire Hyper-V VMs from backups, do one of the following:
- Start the recovery process from the Jobs menu by clicking Recover and then clicking VM recovery from backup.
- Open the New Recovery Job Wizard from the Repositories tab following the steps below:
- Go to the Repositories tab.
- Click Settings in the main menu of NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
- Hover over the Backup Repository containing the necessary backup, click Recover and then click VM recovery from backup.
- Alternatively, the recovery can be performed by using by using the search function.
The New Recovery Job Wizard for Hyper-V opens.