New Features in v6.1
- Object recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 2013: Enables you to instantly browse, search, and recover Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 2013 objects directly from compressed and deduplciated backups.
- Log Truncation for Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 2013: Provides the ability to remove database transaction logs for Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 2013.
- Hot Add: Provides the ability to read data directly from disks, bypassing the network.
- Job Chaining: Enables running a job after a previous one has completed.
- Support for Windows 10: NAKIVO Backup & Replication can be installed on Windows 10 Pro (x64).
- AWS EC2 instances with Marketplace Code are not supported for backup in v6.1
- v6.X update can be applied only to v5.X; update from v4.X or older is not supported
Improvements in v6.1
- Ability to select specific VMs in a job for which Exchange log truncation will be performed
- File attributes and permissions are preserved during file recovery
- Concurrent backup and backup copy are enabled
- NVRAM of VMware VMs is preserved in backups and replicas
- An option for automatic removal of deleted VMs from protected containers
- Ability to attach main database and arbitrary attachments to a support bundle
Fixed Issues in v6.1
- Automatic backup repository self-healing not triggered by jobs
- London and Santiago time zones not present in the list
- Password reset email always sent to master admin in the multi-tenant mode
Known Issues in v6.1
- Search for Active Directory objects may work improperly on some configurations
- Object recovery for Exchange 2016 may work improperly on some configurations
- Encrypted repositories are not supported with RHEL/SLES (required packages are missing)
- NFS datastores cannot be used as target datastores for flash VM boot or screenshot verification
- Replica/recovered VM disks are always created as Lazy zeroed if a source VM has both lazy and eager zeroed
- Exchange OLR: Emails that were forwarded to recipient as attachments cannot be recovered from the mailbox
- Linux transporter should be used for replicating/backing up VMs with SATA disks
- Exchange Public Folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Default backup repository of the Virtual Appliance cannot be extended beyond 16 TB
- Application-aware processing for AWS EC2 may hang when using domain credentials
- Active Directory printers are skipped during recovered items import