Product Version: 6.0
Last Modified: 30 December 2015
NAKIVO Backup & Replication web UI cannot be accessed or the web browser displays an error.
This error can be caused by one of the following reasons:
- A wrong IP address or port is used to access the web UI.
- Web UI access is blocked by a firewall.
- The Director service is not running.
- Director files are damaged.
Do the following:
- Make sure you use the right link to open the web UI: https://IP_or_DNS:director_https_port
- Make sure the firewall is turned off on the machine on which NAKIVO Backup & Replication is installed, or that the product is added as an exception in the firewall.
- Make sure the Nakivo Backup & Replication Director service is running.
- Restart the Nakivo Backup & Replication Director service and wait 30 seconds before accessing the web UI.
If this does not help, send the logs to Support:
- If the product is installed on Windows, zip the “logs” folder, which is located in Program Files\NAKIVO Backup & Replication folder.
- If the product is installed on Linux, zip the “logs” folder, which is located in opt/nakivo/director folder.