Product Version: 5.0
Last Modified: 19 Nov 2014
The product’s web UI cannot be accessed or the web browser displays an error.
If NAKIVO Backup & Replication UI cannot be accessed, then it’s either blocked by a firewall or the service itself is not running.
Do the following:
- Make sure that you use the right link to open the product Web UI: https://machine_IP_or_DNS:director_https_port
- Make sure the firewall is turned off on the machine where NAKIVO Backup & Replication is installed, or that the product is added as an exception in the firewall.
- Stop and start the Nakivo Backup & Replication service, and try accessing the Web UI in 30 seconds after that.
If this does not help, please send the following logs to Support:
- If the product is installed on Windows, zip the “logs” folder, which is located in Program Files\Nakivo folder.
- If the product is installed on Linux, zip the “logs” folder, which is located in opt/nakivo/director/logs folder.