It might be that you are trying to recover files from a Linux VM using a Transporter installed on Windows. Windows OS does not support Linux file systems, so the Transporter installed on Windows cannot recover files from Linux. To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
- Install a Transporter on a Linux OS.
- Assign the Transporter to the Backup Repository from which you try to recover files.
- Try recovering files again.
If your Transporter is installed on Linux and a partition was reported as unsupported, this may be due to:
- The Transporter does not have drivers for this partition file system. Install a proper file system driver on the Transporter machine and try recovering files again.
- The partition is a raw partition and does not have a file system. The current version of the product does not support raw partitions.