To add Hyper-V servers to the product, follow the steps below:
- Click Configuration in the upper right corner of the product.
- Go to the Inventory tab and click Add New:
- In the Hostname or IP field, specify the hostname or IP address of the Hyper-V server.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of the Hyper-V server that you want to add to the inventory.
NOTE: The credentials you specify should have full administrative privileges to the Hyper-V server
- Specify the Web services port in the appropriate field and click Add.
After the process has completed successfully, you can exit Configuration and create jobs with the newly discovered VMs.