New Features in v5.8
The new version can be installed directly onto a Western Digital My Cloud DL NAS series, thus creating a simple, fast, and affordable VM backup appliance, which can be used both onsite and offsite.
- Encrypted repository is not supported on RHEL/SLES because required packages are missing on that systems
- NFS datastores cannot be used with Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification
- Flash VM Boot Job does not add a new VM in case a new child VM was added to a Backup Job
- Microsoft Exchange Public folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Microsoft Active Directory printers are skipped during import
- Microsoft Exchange log truncation cannot be performed on some configurations
v5.8 Release Notes. The new version can be installed directly onto a Western Digital My Cloud DL NAS series, thus creating a VM backup appliance.