- Incorrect credentials to the VM
- Insufficient level of permissions
- VM access:
- Incorrect Windows firewall configuration inside the VM
- Integration services:
- Integration services are not configured properly.
Hyper-V 2016 and 2019
- Incorrect VM OS configuration
- Credentials. Make sure that:
- You are using the right credentials for the VM.
- Credentials The credentials you are using have administrative permissions.
- VM access. Make sure that:
- Windows firewall allows access to TCP port 9446 from the Director.
- Integration services. Check if they are up and running.