Release Date: 2017-05-30
Hyper-V Failover Clusters Support.
- EC2 Transporter uses smarter disk naming to improve performance
- Increased timeouts for Hyper-V operations (create disk, create checkpoint, etc.)
- Added support of Exchange Log Truncation for Public Folder databases
- Problem with one of 3rd party libraries was causing internal job error
- EC2 backup jobs for Marketplace instances could lose information about increments
- CBT Driver for Hyper-V 2012 (R2) is not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Flash VM Boot and Screenshot Verification for Hyper-V are not available (this feature will be available in one of the next releases)
- Encrypted repositories are not supported with RHEL/SLES (required packages are missing)
- NFS datastores cannot be used as target datastores for flash VM boot or screenshot verification
- Replica/recovered VM disks are always created as Lazy zeroed if source VM had both Lazy and Eager zeroed disks
- Exchange OLR: Emails that were forwarded to recipient as attachments cannot be recovered from the mailbox
- Linux transporter should be used for replicating/backing up VMs with SATA disks
- Exchange Public Folders are not supported for granular recovery
- Default backup repository of the Virtual Appliance cannot be extended beyond 16 TB
- Application-aware processing for AWS EC2 may freeze when using domain credentials
- Replica AMIs and recovered EC2 instances have "Platform" attribute set to "Other Linux" due to AWS API limitations
- Active Directory printers are skipped during recovered items import
- First Class Disk (FCD) cannot be backed up if it is not attached to any VM
- VSS quiescing is not supported for encrypted VMs
- HotAdd is not supported if the VA with Nakivo Backup & Replication has the same BIOS UUID as the VM to be backed up or replicated
- Swap file skipping is not supported for the Dynamic Disks
- If the same Hyper-V VM is processed by multiple jobs simultaneously and those jobs are started at the same time, some of the jobs may fail to create VM checkpoint.
Recovery job on Hyper-V does not allow creating VMs with identical names.
Backup and replication of Hyper-V VMs with shared drives are not supported.
- Linux swap in files currently is not skipped. Only Linux swap partitions are supported.
- Older versions of ESXi (4.1, 5.0, 5.1) require an installation of the special Transporter.
File recovery fails if the HDD's Virtual Device Node is SATA and Transporter proceeding the job is installed on Windows.
SEO Metadata composedTitle v7.1 Release Notes - NAKIVO Backup and Replication Help Center
v7.1 Release Notes. New features: Hyper-V Failover Clusters Support. Also check out improvements, fixes, and known issues.