An error has occurred while backing up/replicating/recovering one or more disks of the VM.
|Table of Contents|
- There might be a problem with resolving a host DNS name on the Transporter machine.
- The host might have multiple IPs with some of them not reachable by the Transporter.
Make sure that all hosts and Transporters are available.
Outdated Free VMware ESXi host
VPXA service issue
- VPXA service on the target ESXi host could be stuck or working incorrectly.
Try to restart the service. Refer to the VMware Knowledge Base article for details.
- The target VM disk might not exist
- The target VM could not be changed
- Host might have failed to write some data blocks to the target VM.
Perform the following actions:
- If possible, use a different datastore for recovery
- Check host events/logs of the storage device to see if there is any indication of problems.