Product Version: 9.0
Last Modified: 27 September 2019
A partition cannot be opened during file recovery. An error message is displayed:
Cannot open this partition Transporter assigned to the backup repository could not read file system on this partition.
This error message appears in the following case:
- You are trying to recover files from a file system which is not supported.
- You are trying to recover files from a Linux file system using a Windows-based Transporter.
- The Transporter OS does not have appropriate drivers for this file system.
- The partition is a raw partition and does not have a file system.
- The partition is a part of a Windows Dynamic Disk.
- The partition is a part of a Linux LVM structure.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below: