An error has occurred while backing up/replicating/recovering one or more disks of the VM.
- There might be a problem with resolving ESXi host DNS name on the Transporter machine.
- ESXi host might have multiple IPs, while some of them are not reachable by the Transporter.
VPXA service issue
- VPXA service on the target ESXi host could be stuck or work incorrectly.
Try to restart the service. Refer to the VMware Knowledge Base article for details.
VM disk issues
- The target VM disk might not exist
- The target VM could not be changed
- VMware might have failed to write some data blocks to the target VM.
Perform the following actions:
- If possible, use a different datastore for recovery
- Check VMware events/logs of the storage device to see if there is any indication of problems.