To add a VMware Cloud Director Server to NAKIVO Backup & Replication, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the main menu of NAKIVO Backup & Replication and click Settings.
- Go to the Inventory tab and click Add New.
- In the dialog box that opens, click VMware Cloud Director server.
- Complete the wizard as described in the sections below.
Adding VMware Cloud Director Server
On the VMware Cloud Director Details page of the Add New VMware Cloud Director Server wizard, enter the following information:
- Display name: Specify a name for the VMware Cloud Director server. This name will be displayed in the Inventory. If you leave the field empty, the contents of the Hostname or IP field will be displayed.
- Hostname or IP: Specify a hostname or an IP address of the VMware Cloud Director server that you want to add to the inventory.
- Username: Provide a username for the VMware Cloud Director server.
- Password: Provide a password to the VMware Cloud Director server.
- Port: Specify the port for the VMware Cloud Director server.
Click Next to proceed.
Providing vCenter Credentials
On the vCenter Credentials page of the wizard, provide credentials for the selected vCenters. Proceed as follows:
- Select the checkboxes of the vCenter servers on the left side of the screen to be added to the Inventory.
- In the Username field, provide the username.
- Enter the password in the Password field.