To add an HPE 3PAR storage device to NAKIVO Backup & Replication, follow the steps below:
- Verify that the HPE 3PAR device meets the integration requirements.
- Click Settings in the main menu of NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
- Go to the Inventory tab and click Add New.
- In the dialog box that opens, click HPE 3PAR storage device.
- Fill out the fields on the Add New HPE 3PAR Storage Device page:
- Display name: Specify a name for the HPE 3PAR storage device. This name will be displayed in the Inventory.
- Hostname or IP: Specify the hostname or the IP address of the HPE 3PAR device that you want to add to the Inventory.
- Username: Provide a username for the HPE 3PAR storage device.
- Password: Provide a password to the HPE 3PAR storage device.
- Web services port: Specify the web services port. 8080 is selected by default.
Click Add when you are done.