Product Version: 8.0
Last Modified: 2 Oct 2018
How can I move a Backup Repository to another location?
- Make sure the Backup Repository is not used by running jobs.
- To ensure data consistency, detach the Backup Repository.
- Move the “NakivoBackup” folder, which was created in the location you specified during Backup Repository creation, to a new location.
Do not modify or delete any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder. Modifying or deleting any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder may damage an entire Backup Repository.
4. If the path or access credentials to the Backup Repository have changed, edit the Backup Repository and specify correct information.
5. Give proper permissionsto the “NakivoBackup” folder after its transfer to a new location.
the Backup Repository.