Product Version: 6.0
Last Modified: 20 Jan 2016
How can I move a Backup Repository to another location?
- Make sure the Backup Repository is not used by running jobs.
- To ensure data consistency, detach the Backup Repository.
- Move the “NakivoBackup” folder (which is created in the location you specify during Backup Repository creation) and all of its contents to a new location.
IMPORTANT: Do not modify or delete any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder. Modifying or deleting any files inside the “NakivoBackup” folder may damage an entire Backup Repository.
- If the path or access credentials to the Backup Repository have changed, edit the Backup Repository and specify correct information.
- Attach the Backup Repository.